Or panic [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Printable View
Or panic [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LMAO! Thats true too! I always think of Twister!
Yep, and everyone making fun of Rae for bringing every blankets she owned...boy I was comfortable though. I would do it again!!! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
AND I remember walking up and down the beach while the wind slammed sand in my face, trying to catch my breath...
and cooking the steaks and them still being cold even when they were right off the grill
YES they were...but at least the alcohol couldn't freeze [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] salude!
true...but not everybody brought alcohol...like Lisa & Camille. Remember that? And Gwen & I who camped the first night alone drank most of ours....and those raccoons the first night. I thought we were gonna get our butts kicked by those guys. They were scary.
Those raccoons were the size of dogs...brazen bastards!!!
LMAO!
Sounded like a <u>wild</u> adventure.. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
Ya know, ya could've farted over some sticks or somethin' and started a fire! [img]tongue.gif[/img] *L